Tuen Ng is just around the corner, being one of the hottest periods in the 24 solar terms, many flock to see dragon boat racing. Why not follow the Chinese tradition of Hanging willows in Ching Ming; Hanging Chinese mugwort in Tuen Ng and get our hands dirty, harvest in the field and create your unique natural leaf prints. Let’s head off to Lam Tsuen and join the Gift From Land event “Gift from Land x One Leaf Lung Y” Farm Tour Workshop.
Content: Farm tour, Chinese mugwort prints (A4 size cloth bag), simple farmwork, rice restoration project
- Payment methods (on or before 18 May 2019, Saturday):
i. Deposit HKD$200 into SCB account: 357-82-06902-0, account name “Maxfield Consultants Ltd”; and e-mail us a photo of the payment slip with your name via firstname.lastname@example.org
ii. Pay cash at Our Gallery.
Participants will be notified once the payment has been confirmed.
- There are no parking facilities at the venue, participants please travel via public transport.
Assembly point : Tai Po Lam Tsuen San Tong bus stop (Tai Po direction)Transportation : At Tai Wo Exit A, take 64K bus (Yuen Long West direction) or 25K minibus (Lam Tsuen direction), alight at San Tong bus stop, cross and wait at the bus stop opposite the road.
At Kum Sheung Road Exit C, take 64K bus (Tai Po Market direction), alight at San Tong bus stop.
- Recommended clothing: Light coloured long sleeves and pants, sports shoes and natural insect repellent.
- The said activity will be cancelled if the Hong Kong Observatory issues thunderstorm warnings, amber rainstorm or above signal warnings, typhoon signal no.3 or above warnings at 7:00 AM. Those who have registered will receive a refund within 7 working days.
- During the said event, if there are unpredicted weather changes, the activity will be moved indoors.
- The event will be cancelled if there are less than 10 participants. Payment will be reimbursed within 7 working days.
- Absentees to the workshop will not be refunded, nor can the quota be transferred to others.
- In the event of any disputes, the decision of Maxfield Consultants Ltd shall be final and conclusive.
For any inquiries, please contact us through:
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : 3628 7287